Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Call me...

Scandalous, a boko-maru hook-up no doubt.
8/31/09
This is for English homework.
Call me The King. They call me... Lebron! That was what my cousin John said as he drew the "$" sign with his foot on the three point line and hoisted a three ball. But really, I wish I was Lebron James.
But I am getting off topic. This weekend was fun. It was Evanston and Wilmette and old Korean people and a grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary.
Several years ago almost the same thing happened. There was good food, lots of pictures, boring speeches and fun times with cousins.
And now Mr. Vonnegut's attempted imitator can't think of anything else to say because he has run out of ideas, has no topic to write about and can't imitate the famed Beatnik writer.
What a shame.
Maybe inspiration will strike me later.




It is now later and I have still not thought of anything. Damn.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I dig it.

    At first I was basically thinking "what the hell?". In fact, I was kind of thinking that all the way until the last sentence. But dude, I don't know why, but it totally works! I loved it! Problem is, where are you gonna go from here? This seems kinda like a one-post only kind of thing...

    Another thing. It's called "call me the king" but you don't really elaborate much on that. Maybe that's where you could take it from here.

    But most importantly, divine inspiration has to hit you before your next post.

    ReplyDelete